General Terms and Conditions for Service
- 100% Non-Smoking Hotel [see smoking policy].
- Check-In time is 4pm.
- Check-Out time is 12 noon.
- Minimum Age to register a room is 18 years.
- Photo identification is required for registration.
- All additional room occupants [any age] must also be registered.
- Children 14 and over are registered as adults.
- Children under 13 stay free.
- All room rates include double occupancy.
- Additional adults are $10 each per night.
- Rates are subject to change and based on availability.
- Late check-out [after 12 noon] may result in an additional fee of one night.
- Vehicles must be registered at check-in, and must display the parking permit on the dashboard to prevent towing. Vehicles that fail to display a valid parking permit will be towed without notice.
Cancellation & Early Departure Policies
- Cancellation of Flexible rate plans less than 48 hours prior to check-in are subject to one night fee plus tax.
- Cancellation of non-refundable rate plans at any time are subject to the full stay including taxes.
- Early arrivals [prior to 4pm] may be requested, but are not guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- No-Show fee of one night stay plus tax will be charged at the close of the day for un-used rooms held on arrival date, and any remaining nights will be released at that time.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover [see card use below].
- We will only accept credit cards that are under the name of registered the guest.
- We do not accept pre-paid credit cards.
- Direct Bill is only allowed for approved existing corporate accounts.
- Cash may only be used as an alternative form of payment at check-out. A credit card will still be required at check in and will be authorized for the full amount of the stay even if the reservation is to be settled in cash at check out.
How Your Credit Card Will Be Used
- Non-refundable rate plans will be charged for the stay at the time of the booking.
- Advance deposits may be required on some rate plans at the time of booking. The amount of the deposit will be equivalent to one night’s room charge exclusive of tax and may be subject to use as cancellation or no-show fee.
- We require sufficient funding on your credit card to cover room and tax charges and incidental charge deposit.
- Flexible Cancellation rate plans will be authorized for the full stay one day prior to arrival.
- Reservations with credit cards failing the authorization process will be cancelled without further notification. A courtesy telephone call may be made for reservation recovery if there is adequate time and information to do so.
- A $250 damage/incidental deposit may be added to the authorization limit of the credit card at the discretion of management.
- Room Charges for incidentals such as long distance telephone calls or pay-per-view movies may result in additional funds being held on the credit card to preserve an adequate damage deposit.
- Release of un-used authorized charge limit will occur when the account is settled at check-out.
- Refund of advance deposit will occur on the same day a valid cancellation request is received only if the request is within the allotted cancellation window, otherwise it will be used as a cancellation fee.
How your Bank handles transactions
- Each banking institution is different and their transaction and funds release policies and are beyond our control. We will be glad to assist with expediting the release of unused funds after you check out.
- Debit cards used as a method of payment behave differently than credit cards. You can expect an authorization limit to show as a pending charge against your available balance. We do not recommend using debit cards for guaranteeing reservations, or as a method of payment at check-in. Debit cards work best when used to settle an account at check-out.
- Smoking is only allowed outside in designated areas.
- Smoking in Seattle is a regulated activity [see ordinance] and must occur outdoors beyond 25 feet from any window or door of the Hotel [see designated smoking areas].
- Guests who smoke in their guest rooms will be charged a $250 cleaning fee and may be evicted from the hotel.
- Any violation of the outdoor smoking policy will result in a report to the Seattle Police Department and eviction from the hotel premises.
- Smoking Marijuana is strictly prohibited in guest rooms or the public areas.
- Illicit drug use of any kind will be reported immediately to the Seattle Police Department.
Pet Policy: Dogs Only
In addition to the regular credit card use policies a maximum of $75 + tax per stay. The fee is assessed at $25 per day up to the maximum. We provide doggy treats, waste bags and directions to a nearby off-leash dog park upon check in.
- Only dogs under 35 pounds are allowed to stay in guest rooms.
- No late check-outs are allowed on pet rooms.
- No dogs are allowed in Hydrotherapy Spa Studios or Suites.
- Dogs are expected to be house-trained. Dog owners are expected to use the waste bags at all times.
- Evidence of urination or feces in pet rooms may result in damage charges.
- Destruction of any property by a dog may result in additional damage charges.
- Dogs who threaten guests, employees and other pets may be evicted from the hotel.
- Dogs should never be left unaccompanied in the rooms.
- Dogs should never be left unaccompanied in a vehicle.
- Only registered service dogs are allowed in the breakfast room.
Any policy violation resulting in eviction may result in the loss of all deposits and credit card authorizations up to and including the maximum amount.